Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Sun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 89 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:20 pm
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

A Rather Confused Nobody

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Rather Confused Nobody

Post by Xion on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 pm

She sighed gently from the last Kiss then jolted a bit when Roxas said he had spoken to Namine. "You've seen Namine to? When i talked to her she told me what happened....Before. Like The first time i was created. Xion stop speaking and and simply sighed . She looked at Roxas and smiled. Let's just forget this okay? as long as we know that we love each other, it doesn't matter, Right?
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Roxas rubbed the back of his head as he blushed again, shocked that he actually had the guts to make the first move. He then ran his fingers along Xion's cheek and smiled as he nodded.

"She explained a lot to me, answered a lot of questions that I had...but you're right , as long as me and you know, that's all that matters."

Roxas then turned to look at the mansion once again. So much mystery was present even in the appearance of the large building. He smiled as thoughts of his and Xion's adventures ran through his mind.

"So what now Xi?''

Roxas Profile: http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com/character-profile-f12/roxas-profile-t39.htm#69
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Xion Stood and held her hand out to Roxas. Hmm, how about we get ice cream? She said with a smile noticing Roxas's Blush
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:25 am

His hand slid into her's, fitting perfectly. He smiled and nodded as they walked down the small dirt path through the woods. "I thought you'd never ask. " Roxas continued to smile as they trekked hand in hand through the abyss of the trees.

Roxas Profile: http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com/character-profile-f12/roxas-profile-t39.htm#69
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:26 am

OOC : So......BAck to the Clock Tower then?
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:21 am

OOC: Aye mate, to le clock tower!

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:35 pm

OOC: Sorry Roxas, Ive been a bit out of it the past few days.

IC: Xion took Roxas's hand gently and hers and the two nobodies walked to get ice cream and started up the clock tower. Over and over the scenes of there adventure played in her head. She smiles over rat Roxas and Led him up to the clock tower she sat and patted the Place close next to her for him to sit as well.
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsu on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:13 pm

It was the dead of night, but it seemed to be a rather noisy night. Something was looming over the whole area, and people noticed it. However, it was such a good night, not many people paid much attention to it, and most of them ignored it. Being the night it was, most people thought nothing could ruin such a glorious night. If one had looked up and glance at the top of the clock tower, one would see a shadowy figure, just standing at the top. The shadow was moving back and forth, ever so slightly. It was a rather creepy sight, but a second glance at the tower, and there would seem to be nothing there. Soon, a mist came over the area, and things seemed to be getting even more peaceful. The night had been dying down, and almost everything had gone quiet. This was an odd thing, because it seemed something very bad was about to happen.

Soon the shadow looked down to see, two people sitting on the tower. This made him laugh slightly, but so no one could hear him. Soon that Shadow jumped down, a good distance away from the two people he had seen. There was a light coming from the clock, so the shadow could clearly see the two sitting and enjoying ice cream. He did not know who the girl with the black hair was. She did not seem to important at the time. The figure did not seem to interested in her. However, the Shadow, now seen as Zetsu noticed the boy with the blond spiky hair, right away. It was a nobody, that Zetsu had seen before in his life. He had a strong hate for this man, as did he most nobodies. Zetsu began to laugh, starting quiet and getting louder as he walked towards the two people eating. He looked at the one that was called Roxas, and wanted to rip him to shreds. In fact, he wanted to do that to everyone he met, but he had to keep himself under control.

"Roxas" He whispered to himself and then laughed. "I came..." He said with a pause and then walked closer. He slowly brought his right arm up and pointed it at Roxas. "I came to, kill." He said a little louder, but was still mumbling, so it was hard to make out what he was really saying. "Roxas! I came to kill you all!" He yelled out and then laughed. He jumped in the air and landed only a few feet away from Roxas and punched to ground, and laughed. "I've waited such a long time for this very moment, and now it has come!" He laughed very loudly again, it seemed the only thing he had on his mind was the death of this man, and everyone else, that he disliked.

Zetsu
Noob cake
Noob cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Xion's hand felt so warm against his. They continued to walk down the path until they reached the stairs that would lead them up to the tip-top of the tower. As soon as they got their, they both began to enjoy the bitter-sweet taste of Sea-Salt ice cream. The cold and frozen substance slid down the Guardian's throat with pleasure, exploding his tastebuds in the process.

A few moments later, Roxas lowered his hood. He noticed the dark and eery feeling in the air. He looked down at the ground below, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary, just a few friendly inhabitants walking around the courtyard.

It wasn't long before his ears perked up, picking up the faint whisper of an approaching fiend. As Roxas turned his head, his eyes fell upon a rather peculiar looking character.

The fiend spoke of killing Roxas in a malicious voice. His statement made Roxas erupt in laughter.

"You kill me? hahaha. That's a good one."

He then nudged Xion and laughed a bit more before biting into the sea salt ice cream again.

"Crazy person trying to interupt my ice cream time."

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsu on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Zetsu snarled at Roxas. It seemed he did not take him serious, and this made Zetsu very angry. "You are very lucky that I have somewhere to be. The next time we meet, I will tear you limb from limb, and then your puny little head off. You are a very lucky man." He said laughing. He then disappeared into the shadows, without a trace.

Zetsu
Noob cake
Noob cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Roxas paid the nuisance no mind as he was not a threat to even the smallest of creatures. He instead laughed even harder, almost falling off of the clock tower.

"That was funny Xion, he actually thinks he could take me? haha. I needed a good laugh. Anyway, where were we?...oh yeah." Roxas said as he slid closer to Xion, leaning back a little bit and enjoying the view from the tower.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Xion looks confused. Roxas...do you know this person? She leans outward looking at the man with the half ice cream melting in her mouth
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Roxas watched as the stranger disappeared before he let out a sigh. He then took yet another bite of the delicious ice cream.

"For some reason I feel as though I do know him...yet I don't have any memories of him..."

The sun was beginning to set, the birds were in their nests for the night as the crickets began their lullabies. A cool, calm breeze came forth from the west as Roxas hummed a soft tune.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Xion looked down at the mention of "Memories." She didn't like the word anymore, Xion use to want to find out so much about who she was, where she came from, why was she in the Organization. After finidn out she wants nothing to do with her past memories. She only wanted to create new ones.

Snapping out of that state she smiled over at Roxas again.and held the half eating ice cream in her mouth as it dripped. Whatcha humming?
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Roxas laughed as he noticed the ice cream drip. His eyes followed the fallen drop all the way down to the courtyard below. It seemed like such a long way down from where the two Nobodies sat.

His ears perked up as Xion asked him of his song choice. He smiled and ran his fingers through his long hair. Roxas laughed before answering. "It's just something my mom use to sing around the house...well...my dream mother...I suppose none of that was real...it feels so real..."

By this time Roxas had finished the sea salt ice cream. He tossed the stick to the courtyard below, after aiming for one of the trash cans. His aim was usually pretty good, but just as it was about to go into the can, the breeze picked up drastically, swaying the stick from its path.

"Dang it."

He then sat back, leaning his back against the clock tower's wall. The stones were cold, yet he felt a feeling of safety, even at such heights.

"Xion...let's forget about our past...our ties with the Organization...we are our own people...erm...Nobodies I mean...we may not have hearts, but we don't need them!"

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Xion perked up at Roxas's words and nodded in agreement. Yeah your right. Who cares about the past....at least we're here now...Right? She said smiling and touching his hand lightly with her's . she blushed and pulled it away quickly laying it in her lap.
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:55 am

Xion took his breath away as she touched his hand. He turned his head to try and hide the blush that had come upon his face. Chills ran down his spine as his heart began to race, figuratively speaking of course as Roxas had no heart.

The Nobody then reached over and slide his hand under Xion's. He softly embraced her hand with the utmost care. Roxas then slid even closer to her than before.

"Right!" he said in agreement to Xion. "I would go through it all again if it meant I would still get to be with you in the end...Xi...this is where our new beginning...begins."

At this point the moon began to arise from the eastern skies. The world around them became darkened as the citizens started to head back to their homes for the evening.

"So Xion...what's next baby?" He blushed again as he called her "baby". It filled him with such excitement to have finally gotten his true feelings for her out in the open.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Xion's face flushes pink when he called her "baby" and she jumped a bit when he grabbed her hand. Her heart raced and her face flushed. Xion looked over to Roxas and kissed his noes. Well..there's a couple of worlds we didn't go to. Why dont we start there?

She giggled.
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Roxas giggled before twitching his nose. Her lips tickled his skin, sending chillbumps everywhere. He gazed down at the courtyard, now beginning to swing his legs back and forth carelessly.

"Let's go to...um...what's that one with all the animals called again?...OH! The Pridelands! That would be really fun!"

He then stood up, being cautious as to where he placed his feet. One unplanned move and he would be on his way, sailing down to the hard ground below.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Xion smiles happily and hopped up onto the ledge of the clock tower Balancing herself so that she wouldn't fall. Alright let's go!
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:30 am

Roxas proceeded down the stairway, though this way took much longer than simply leaping off of the top of the tower, but it was safer also.

He turned to make sure Xion hadn't fallen off and grinned as he saw her being oh so careful as to where she placed her feet.

Roxas then turned back around and continued to skip down the stairs. As he reached the bottom, he walked through the lobby, waving to the clerk behind the counter as he proceeded out the doors to the courtyard of the station.

"Wow, that's a beautiful sunset." Roxas exclaimed as he starred up at the sky. A wide array of colors filled the vast expanse of the horizon as the sun drifted down to rest.

OOC: Do you want to start a new topic in the Pridelands or how do you want to go about this Xi?

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:52 pm

OOC: THIS! is the longest topic i have ever been in...I THINK! We should keep this one going. Now excuse me while i do something stupid.

IC: Xion Smiled and Jumps off the top of the clock tower like she did when her adventure first stated with Roxas. She landing hard on the back on her feet and stumbled forward. W-Whoa! She caught her balance before falling.
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Just as he walked a bit further, Xion landed right in front of him. At first, Roxas was rather surprised. He turned and gazed up at the top of the tower where they just sat, then he returned his eyes back to Xion with a wierd expression upon his face. He then pointed to her, then to the tower and then to the ground.

"You didn't just...?......Did you..?....." Roxas continued to stumble on his words, trying to figure out what she had just done. She could have hurt herself, but then he couldn't help but to laugh. He hadn't set the best example for her so he couldn't be upset with his companion."Xi...you never cease to amaze me."

Then Roxas reached into his right, hip pocket of his cloak and pulled out a small, black remote. It had a green button on it that he soon would press. Once the button had been pressed a quiet roaring began to become audible to their ears. It wasn't long before a black gummi ship appeared before them both, landing in the middle of the courtyard.

A sly grin grew on his face as he pressed another button that opened up the cockpit. It was a small ship, with two seats in the front and a long bench seat in the back, but it was more than enough to equipt them on their journey from here.

By pressing another button a small platform appeared on the passenger's side of the ship. Roxas led Xion over there and helped her up. He then returned to his side and jumped into the air, flipping frontwards into his seat. He then would close the cockpit and press a complex series of buttons that would set the designated area in which they had such a desire to travel to.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC : you stole the Gummi ship from Sora!? Shaaaaaame on you Roxas haha!
Xion giggled as Roxas stumbled over his words and pointed around from where she jumped. "Haha! Well thank you Roxas~" She said twirling on her right foot and walking forward , she stopped in awe at the gummy ship, she had never seen it before. She rushed forward and claimed into the seat with Roxas's help.

Amazed she looked at the buttons all around and over head of her.Whoa! Roxas ...where did you get a ship? She didn't bother to wait for his answer and went on looking around at all the buttons. Ohh! who cares! this ship is amazing! What's it called?
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:51 am

OOC: haha I figured we'd ride in style.

IC: Roxas began to push a series of buttons that turned the engines on to a higher capacity as he smiled and laughed a bit as Xion was amazed at the whole thing. He then buckled up and looked at Xion. Then he ripped his seat belt off and tossed it aside. "Ah, who needs those anyway!?"

Roxas then pressed a few more buttons on a large holographic screen that appeared in front of them. It was a map of space, showing each world from a wide scale range. He set the destination and the screen disappeared.

"Designation to Pridelands is set sir. Is there anything else?" said a robotic-like voice.

Roxas turned to Xion and smiled. "That's just the ship, no worries."

"Actually Levi...how about an apple martini for the lady, dirty, and a shot of rum for myself."

"Coming right up Sir."

Suddenly a trey extended from the floor in between where Roxas and Xion sat. Roxas turned in his chair to take his drink as he began to sip away. "I built this ship myself Xi...it's called the Leviathan. I hope it's alright."

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top