Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Sun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 89 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:20 pm
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

A Rather Confused Nobody

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Rather Confused Nobody

Post by Xion on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Xion's face was still bright red as she realized she was still naked herself and dashed back to the water.Haha Funny Roxas! She said scoffing and sitting in the water. She looked around and found a couple of water lilies and ties them together to make a top and used a leaf for the skirt. She arose from the water and sighed. Okay, where are we now..? She said looking around

OOC: Razz your not funny Roxas xD *laughing*
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:21 pm

His eyes widened as he gazed upon her ivory-silk skin. Such a magnificent sight, yet he tried to be respectful and look away...after thirty seconds or so, but was unsuccessful. He had never seen a woman so beautiful. Roxas walked over to Xion after she climbed back out of the water and gently brushed her hair behind her ear with his left hand. His right hand fell upon her smooth hip, gripping it tightly. Once again Roxas leaned in, his lips soon gliding against her's. At first there was a spark, shocking, yet he desired more. Xion was like a drug; while in Wonderland, Roxas had a mere taste, yet it caused him to want it again and again and again.

Roxas then stopped himself and smiled, placing his forehead to Xion's. He then kissed her lightly on the cheek and stepped back, gazing at the cave walls.

"This must be where the mermaids were said to become human...it's an ancient story that my old mentor use to tell me about..."

Roxas turned back to Xion, he couldn't keep from smiling.

OOC: You know you wanted something like that to happen Xi lol. Sorry it's short, work in the morning and I'm about to crash!!!

Roxas Profile: http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com/character-profile-f12/roxas-profile-t39.htm#69
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:56 am

OOC:....I swear that was the best part in this whole rp. VENNY IF YOUR READING THIS , THIS WAS ROXAS'S IDEA :3 and Roxas, If your tired go to beeeeeeeeeeeed~~~ You don't have to push yourself to post!

Xion's Pink face grew red as Roxas kissed her. She admired the touch of his lips to hers and kissed back, a bit shocked but she did not move away. When Roxas pulled away and kissed her cheek...she felt a bit lost. What just happened....? She said to herself in a low soft tone , so Roxas could not hear her. She quickly looked up and smiled cheerfully at Roxas when he spoke.

It's beautiful here Roxas...But I wonder what that other place is called.. She said beginning to walk around.
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Roxas desired more...he didn't wish to talk about where they were, he didn't want to speak at all. He wanted to kiss her over and over again, yet he tried to hold himself back...if that was possible.

Looking over at Xi, he smiled and still blushed a bit.

"That was Atlantica...we'll go back if you wish. I'm not sure where we are now though."

OOC: I know, I just like getting on and posting real quick lol. I have to be at work at 5 in the morning so I'm gonna go ahead and go to sleep, might not be on until this time tomorrow though.

Roxas Profile: http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com/character-profile-f12/roxas-profile-t39.htm#69
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:46 am

Ooc: You worry me when you do that Roxas. Also I'm doing this from an iPod and the color code doesn't work. Hehe my apologies~

Xion was still in a bit of a daze from the kiss, the feel of his lips and the touch of his hand made her face light up red . Though she ignored the blush and spoke softly.[color=green]Roxas let's see where we are. She said with a cheerful smile and the soft pink blush on her face.
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Bump~
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:27 am

OOC: Sorry Xi. Where do you think we should go with this topic? What do you want to do? Let's make it fun and interesting.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:29 pm

OOC: uh=oh ROxy is out of idea~, I say A heartless pops out, something random happens and we both end but back in twilight towns , Wondering what happend. Haha ~
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:18 pm

OOC: Alright here's the idea. A large heartless pops out. We try to fight it but we realize we aren't hurting it at all. It then swallows us completely and everything around us is black. Then we wake up laying in front of a fire in the Old Mansion in Twilight Town.

IC: As Roxas continued following along the wall of the cave, he noticed a rock that stuck out just a bit more than the wall. He placed his hand upon the bulge and realized it could collapse. The Guardian pressed in the boulder and watched in amazement as the wall crumbled, revealing another path through the cave.

"Hm...looks promising."

The half-hearted Nobody began to trek down the path until he heard an eery growl. The sound stirred an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach, however, being a Nobody he couldn't necessariliy feel fear nor any other emotions save love though.

"That doesn't sound good.."

A second later Roxas summoned his two keyblades and stood ever so silent, awaiting the fiend to reveal itself to the two occupants of the cave.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 am

OOC:...that is partially what I just said Roxas lol!

Xion had also herd the growl and it made her jolt. She remained quiet for a second. The ground of the cave began to rumble and the walls shook, The whole cave went silent. Before Xion even had a chance to Exhale the wall smashes inward sending rocks flying twords the two nobodies. A Heartless! Xion jumped back out of the way of the flying Rock and stones , and quickly summoned her keyblade.

The Heartless was the biggest she's ever seen. It nearly towered over that cave and broke out of it causing it to shake and rumble as rock fell from the top . The two nobodies would have to be careful in this fight.

"Let's Take it out!"
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:50 am

OOC: Oh yeah hehe.

Roxas looked back at Xion with a sly grin present upon his lips. He nodded his approval for their onslaught to begin. Without further warning, the Nobody's feet pounded the ground as he lunged forward. His keyblade were spinning around his body at this time, extended in mid-air as he approached the fiendish monster. The beat resembled a large bull, yet it had the torso of a man, and the body of a mighty horse. Never before had Roxas seen this particular breed of Heartless, yet he and Xion would make it fall to its' knees and beg for mercy.

The Nobody leapt into the air, grabbing a hold of his two keyblades as he thrusted both of them in an "X" fashion across the monster's chest. The heartless merely laughed as he swatted Roxas away, throwing him into the nearest wall.

Roxas bounced off of the wall, now he was angry! He charged for the monster once again, except this time, Roxas sliced at his legs. Still his attacks seemed to be doing no good whatsoever.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:42 pm

OOC: X is for..XION!!! YAY!!! Sorry i had to! Miight not be on for a while, soo. Mind making noobcake stop ordering me to make him cakes. I don't live in a kitchen Razz

Xion followed Roxas's lead and jumps forward stabbing the key or attempting to and failing. The attack had no effect at all , so she tried a different approach , she circles around the back of Heartless and scaled to the top of it thrashing her neck at his back. Still no affect...what was going on?

Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:24 pm

OOC: Come back as soon as you can Xi. You won't have to worry about Noob Cake for a little while. She/he/it has been banned for disrespect.

IC: The beast suddenly began to levitate. It grew twice its normal size before their eyes. Roxas jumped back, standing beside Xion at this point with his twin keyblades swirling around him rapidly. The Guardian gazed to Xion before looking back towards the fiend.

The Heartless' mouth began to grow to a mighty size.

"What the..." Roxas managed to whisper, yet before he could complete his sentence the beast's mouth consumed both he and Xion.

They were embaraced in total darkness. Roxas tried to grab his keyblades, but they faded into the shadows. The vast expanse of the black abyss seemed to carry on for an eternity. It felt as though they were falling to their demise. Roxas could do little more than to grab ahold of Xion's hand and grip it tightly.

"Xion...I lov...." his statement was once again interrupted as a bright light erupted underneath then.

When Roxas awoke, he was in his normal clothes, laying on a soft, bear-skin rug in front of a fire. He could hear the rain faintly beating down upon the roof of the house in which they were in. This place looked familiar. He remained laying upon the floor as he gazed out of the nearby window. It was night time, dark, yet peaceful. From where he laid, he could see the very top of the clock tower. Roxas was relieved to see the familiarity of Twilight Town, yet how had they arrived back here? Had it all been just a dream?...nevertheless, Xion was safe, and so his heart slowed to rest.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm

OOC: Thank you Roxas.
Xion gasped as the darkness took control of them, she closed her eyes and spoke softy. Light.......! She opened her eyes once more to the feeling of rain on her face and sat up. The mansion was on fire in front of her , all of Namine's drawings , the proof Xion needed to show that Her dreams where real, gone. She was happy to know that Roxas was safe, she looked at him and smile reassuringly.
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:48 pm

OOC: Wink anytime hun.

IC: His eyes opened, revealing a light through the darkness. His emotions ran wild, raging a war inside of his inner being. Roxas turned to gaze upon Xion. He blushed as he witnessed her sweet smile directed at him. He returned the favor with a wink, followed by an innocent smile. He couldn't help but to laugh a bit at their adventure. It had been filled with dispair and hardships, yet also it was an adventure of excitement and attraction.

"Xi...I'm not even sure what to think about that...was it real?...or not?...either way...I had the time of my life!"

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:44 am

She nodded in agreement but, In the darkness her herd a faint voice , it was Roxas's He was saying something to her but she couldn't here it. When the light erupted and she lifted to see the Mansion on fire, she had forgotten all about it .
She turned to him with a tilt in her head. Hey Roxas. You said something to me...I-In the Darkness. I could barley hear it (Is you said anything at all) What did you say?
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:03 am

Roxas knew exactly what he had attempted to say to her while traveling through the perels of darkness, yet should he tell her?...He was unsure. He blushed a bit, but erected his hood in another attempt to hide it.

"I was....trying....to say that...."

He rubbed the back of his head as he kicked a pebble that lie on the ground ever so silently. Before looking back up at Xion, his pale lips opened once more...

"Xion...I love you....."

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 am

Xion's Face blushed light pink. She looked at Roxas who was hiding his face from his blush, it was usually her who hid her face when she blushed, it was sweet that Roxas Said those words to her. And she couldn't help herself. She went around to Roxas and touched her forehead to his , she smiles and ran her lips gently across his, kissing them softly and pulled back to where they touched foreheads again. She began to speak softly.

" Roxas........I love you too."
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Roxas was shocked that Xion would say the words back to him. Of course, by her actions, he could tell that she must have felt for him. His cheeks soon became as red as a rose as her lips graced his with their presence. Roxas placed his hands on her hips, embracing her with warmth and kindness. As she pulled away he continued to hold onto her as he kissed her once more.

It was quite ironic that the two Nobodies were in fact nobodies, beings that were not suppose to be able to feel any kind of emotion what so ever. Yet, still having been a part of Sora, these two were different, they were quite unique. They didn't have hearts, no...however, they were still able to feel what true love was like.

Roxas gazed deeply into Xion's eyes, wishing that the moment would never end.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:21 pm

OOC:..Normally this would be the Part where Something random happens and the whole To be continued bit goes on, Or the end credits scroll up the screen but I've got nothing xD!
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC: haha. So true. Well Xi, it's up to you, if you want this RP to keep going, I'll think of something. If not, we'll have a sweet little ending. Either way, this RP PWNS!!!

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 pm

OOC: Fine you think of something because i think the RP Pwns as well xD! *run out of ideas~* but as If you can think of something next then i can pop up an idea*
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:11 am

Roxas continued to stare deeply into her glorious eyes. He then closed his eyes and exhaled and he leaned even closer, allowing his lips to touch hers. He then began to kiss her a countless amount of times. He ran his fingers through her hair with his left hand, giving it a tug while his right hand clinched her hip tightly as he pulled her against his own body. She felt so warm against him, so good.

He then pulled her hair, gently, yet with force, causing her head to tilt to the side. He then bit her on the neck and began to kiss her there, soon allowing his lips to glide to her collar-bone.

OOC: Alright Xi, your turn lol. That's all I can think of at the moment, but I just woke up. If and when I wake up I can figure out where to take this one.

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:08 pm

OOC: ...Wow Roxas

IC: THe blush faded as he kissed her again as he went on , she only got more confused.Is this what Love is? A touch...a Kiss? For a nobody she didn't really understand this at all. She whimpered slightly as her tugged on her hair causing her to tilt her head. The touch of Roxas's body against her made her face turn a light pink color. Xion gasped lightly when Roxas kissed her neck. the didn't want to stop him yet...she was confused.

Haa.....ah....R-Roxas...Hold on a sec. I'm.Kind of confused, If we are nobodies..How can we love?
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Roxas kissed her on the neck lightly once more before releasing her hair from his grip and looking down at her once more. He had wondered that same question many times before.

"When I spoke with Namine', she said that we don't just have a slight resemblance to Sora...in a way we have a part of his heart within us. She said that's why we are able to feel some emotions, yet our brains are that of a true Nobody, which causes us to not quite understand our emotions all the time or in their full effect..."

Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top