Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Sun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 89 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:20 pm
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Evening Delivery*open*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evening Delivery*open*

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Talone was settling into a tree for the night when she realized she had forgotten a package in her bag she was to deliver to the shopping district. She quickly used magic to conseal her wings, tail, toes, and ears while jumping down from her roost. She sprinted out of the forest and back into the confines of the concrete town. She desided to take it slower than normal when being in a town at night always seemed to fascinate her. She loved the cool feeling of stone beneath her human looking toes as she wondered into the shopping district. She then quickly droped off the package before the shop closed for the night. The owner took pity on her as they noticed she had no shoes and little clothing with how cold the nights could be in town. They gave her a little extra munny for her troubles and she went onher way. She went against her instinct to rush back to the forest and walked around the town a little longer, enjoying it without all the regular people in the town walking or rushing about her. She even felt comfortable enough to Soften her expression and show how tired she was getting from being so far from her home. She kept wandering while enjoying the cool breeze, opening her arms up and wishing she could ride the winds again.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Re: Evening Delivery*open*

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Now normally one wouldn't expect to find the highly dangerous and rather evil being known as Kuja just enjoying a stroll in the middle of the night, but that was in fact what he was doing due to how in his world there is no stars or moon to add beauty to an other wise deary and depressing night sky. To enhance how strange the scene was is the fact that he was not alone at all, behind him slowly walking/stalking after his master was the silver dragon known as Koutetsu. The dragon came along due to how Kuja insisted that he would like to ride on his back for a while later on in the night, he always found star gazing from the back of a silver dragon rather.....relaxing at the same time quite enjoyable. He would actually fall sleep on the dragon's back at times due to how smooth the ride is and how soft the feathers on Koutetsu are, only those moments does the monster that he is show his more human like side openly. It was then that he sensed the presence of another and quickly looked toward the figure in the darkness, he couldn't see the person quite well but either way he said "Greetings fellow night stroller, it is a beautiful night is it not?" indeed it was due to how clear the night sky was and the fact the moon was full on this night.
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 pm

He whole body tensed at the sound of another person calling out to her. She hated having to talk to the town people, much less at night when she sould be sound a sleep in a forest tree. She restored the blank look on her face before turning around. Her green eyes still glowed no matter how much magic she tried to use to hide it. She narrowed her eyes slightly to see if she could make out the person's features. She looked him up and down noticing her clothes were not like that of the town folks. She tried to lock eyes with him and spoke gently to the one that disturbed her
"You're not from this town are you."
It was more of a statement than anything else she she could feel her unseen tail twitch with a slight nervousness. She didn't budge from her spot adage stared him down.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Kuja was a slight bit perplexed by the glowing green eyes that were looking at him less like that of a human and more like that of a bird of pray, either way it was a bit of a surprise to see though still nothing that caused him to be alarmed at any rate. He figured she was just some strange being that is native to one of the many worlds in this realm, that or like himself she was dragged out of her home world by some unseen force. He heard her speak to him and to that he simply said "Correct, I am not from this world, I live in a world called Castle Oblivion. I am simply here to enjoy the night sky this world possesses, I find star gazing to be quite enjoyable."

He then started to look her over more and with his sixth sense he could detect that she was using magic to do something to her body, he was not sure exactly what but figured he might as well ask "Is there a reason you are using magic on yourself, I can sense it around you." he now waited for a response as Koutetsu just watched the two talk as the dragon found nothing interesting about conversations.
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:57 pm

She didn't look away as this man noticed her semi thick coating pc magic over her body. The instant he mentioned that he wasn't from the town but from another she let the magic slip from her body to expose large bird wings, pointy ears, a long lion's tail, and bird like feet. Her eyes glowed brighter as she gained her normal appearance. She flexed her toes as she answered him.
"I hide my inhuman features from the town folk so I can make deliveries and not get shot down like a wild animal."
She thought over how he could have gotten here when he came from a place called Oblivion. her wings twitched and her tail swayed as she thought of ways to travel other than those strange cloaked men and their portals.
"How did you get here? Did you follow a cloacked figure to find a portal?
She was getting curious of this strange mand as her clawed toes put small scratches on the ground from curling and uncurling them over and over again.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Kuja was not quite expecting such a being but none the less he was not too bothered by her different form, at least she was not some strange mindless beast that only acts human. To her comment about how the town folk would harm her if they saw her true form, he simply shook his head slightly and said "Rather cruel and annoying creatures humans are? I do not see any reason why someone would consider you a wild animal, but then again I am quite used to seeing beings of many shapes and forms in my life." His tail swished back and forth behind him as it had a mind of its own for the most part, it was then that he heard her next question about how exactly he got to this world.

He simply shrugged a slight bit and said "Incorrect, I do not follow such people. I simply force a heartless to create a portal for me, they are quite numerous and easy to obtain with at little work. Why do you ask? Do you wish to be able to go to other worlds than this?" he was simply asking questions at the moment to learn more about this beings goals, if her goals clashed with his own then he would have to take care of her later on.
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 pm

She finallyed looked away considering if she should tell a total stranger of her home. She thought against it and created something that sounded reasonable to her.
"I'd like to go somewhere where I can fly and hunt just as before I got trapped in this strange town with creatures a lot like those stupid Novans."
She scowled just at remembering the cold hearted, flightless race from her home. her tail lashed about from the thoughts. She turned to look at the sky to calm herself before she hurt the man that had nothing to do with the loathsome species. A thought flickered across her thoughts as she stared at the moon.
"what is your name? I'm Talone."
She continued to stare at the moon while faintly listening for anyone that may pass and see her.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Kuja watched the young female look away from him as he guessed this one did have enough common sense not to tell him about her real home world, it was then that she told him that she would like to go to a world that would allow her to fly and hunt without being bored by humans that seem to be a lot like some beings called Novans. He thought about it for a few moments and then said "Hmm a world like that......oh yes Koutetsu were you not in such a world before I found you?" Koutetsu let out a snort of annoyance before Kuja chuckled and said "Ah so it was called Deep Jungle by the beings that live there, yes it seems a world like that would best fit your choice of life style. Though to get to that world would be a tad bit tricky due to how the heartless are a bit temperamental about where they take someone, it took me quite a few tries to get to Deep Jungle the first time I needed to go there." He thought about the prospect of dealing with so many portal jumps and that caused him to frown in disapproval of having to do that so many times.

It was then that the young woman told him her name and to that he bowed to her and said "I am known as Kuja and as I said aloud, my friend behind me is Koutetsu. It is a pleasure to meet you Talone, now I must ask you this. What exactly will I gain from helping you get to a world that will allow you to live how you wish? I cannot simply do something that would require so much work for free you know." Kuja wanted to see what this being would offer to him.
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:55 pm

She looked back at him With a glare and somewhat animal like snarl on her face.just wanted the information on how he did it, not his help. She didn't even know what he was, much less trust him on getting her out of the concrete walls of this city. Her words were almost released in a hiss as she spoke.
"I don't need anyone's help. I'm fully aware of what a heartless is and I know where to find them in this place. I don't need you to hunt and fight for me."
Her scars itched and her blind eye burned in her sudden fury. She opened her wings and took off for the forest, taking off in the blink of a human eye. She knew better than to talk to someone other than Lyle and her flock mother, but her loneliness was getting to her.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Kuja simply shook his head in disapproval at how hostile the young woman was toward him when he simply offered to assist her and as she flew away he said this "No person is an island my dear, you best learn that before it is too late. Also I only offered to help you force a heartless to take you to the correct world, not hunt and fight for you." he opted to leave the young woman alone as he was quite hungry and would enjoy a meal, this caused him to use a bit of magic to cause a table, chair, and a tray of food to appear out of thin air right before him. He found that the night sky would make a wonderful roof for his dinner and opted to eat it right where he was, enjoying the honey glazed ham, grapes, whine, and high price chocolates. Yes Kuja was more than willing to eat very high priced food because he believed he was more than worth the effort, he just hoped someone would come along and give him someone to talk to other than a rather rude and hostile bird woman.
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:25 pm

The instant she was in the forest she took out her weapons and attacked anything that moved across the plant littered floor. She ended up killing 4 rabits and 2 domestic dogs before taking roost in a tree for a little while. She decided to eat the rabbits and keep the skins, thinking she could make something useful out of them.she stared through the branches to look at the moon. She thought about her behavior and mentally slapped herself. Kuja was only trying to be kind to her and she let her more animalistic side get to her. Apparently since she got to this town she had forgotten how to interact with people and just have a nice conversation. She thought she should at least apologize to him and flew close to where she had met him. She looked around carefully before seeing him sitting there at a table eating finely cooked food. It perplexed her but she walked forth, looking down a the ground due to her shameful act earlier that night.
"I'm sorry for my rude behavior from before. I haven't had a normal conversation or interaction with other people since I got here."
She looked across the table and shoved the bag that contained leftover cooked rabbit meat in it. She was going to use it as a price offering but decided against it since he had a better meal before him.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Kuja sensed Talone when she came close enough to his location which caused him to look up from his glass of red whine that he had poured into a small glass made of crystal clear glass, he saw that she did seem to be a bit more calm now so he saw no need to be worried about her actions. It was then that she said sorry about her actions and to which he said "I suppose such a life would cause one to become a bit......anti-social for a few moments. I forgive you for it, I see you brought some sort of food with you. As you can see I don't quite need it, but if you wish to share it with Koutetsu he would not mind. I think he likes the meat based on how he seems to be eying the bag." Kuja looked over his shoulder to see Koutetsu was indeed staring down the rabbit meat filled bag all the while causing his long tongue to flick out and lick his chops from time to time in hunger, the dragon wasn't starving at all but cooked rabbit meat is very tasty to him and he is always ready to enjoy more of the food.

Kuja wondered how best to use this new meeting to further his plans but due to how the girl seems to be against help he was not quite sure what to say next, he supposed he will allow the young woman to speak to her hearts content if she wishes. He caused another chair to appear as he said "If you wish you may sit and rest a slight bit, maybe we should have a normal conversation first before we talk about more important matters."
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:03 pm

She was surprised he accepted her apology and nodded her head. She looked at the dragon and had a small flash back to the day she was attacked by that CrawBear. She placed a shaking eye over her eye patch before stepping toward the creature, dropping the open bag before it, and quickly moving to the chair summoned for her to sit in. She didn't remove her hand from her eyepatch as she folded her wings some and settled in her seat. She brought her gaze back to Kuja and Answered to his earlier statement.
"Yes, a simple conversation would be....nice."
she still felt uneasy about the dragon standing behind him but tried to brush it off.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Kuja watched Talone interact with Koutetsu and could sense the woman had a certain fear toward Koutetsu as she continued to hold her eye that seemed to have been damaged in the past, when she sat down he noticed she was still not comfortable and to that he said "Do not worry about Koutetsu, he is not a mindless animal. He is actually quite smart, he just simply doesn't have the vocal ability to talk to us like we are able to. I talk to him through a mental link the two of us have formed, he says thank you for the food." with that Koutetsu ate the rabbit meat bag and all as his large teeth ripped apart the freshly cooked meat and bag, he laid back down on his claws before watching Kuja and Talone with his knowing eyes.

Kuja then said "Firstly then since I am the host, what questions would you like to ask of me? After I answer it I will ask you a question, this will go back and forth till we are both comfortable with one another. Is that acceptable?" Kuja stared at her with boredom as she was no threat to him at all at her current level of power that is.
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:00 pm

She took her hand away from her eye and relaxed some, her instinct still keeping her tense. She acknowledged what Kuja said and desided it was now or never to find out just what he was. She took her tail into her lap and squeezed it some.
"Well...my first question would be what exactly are you? I'm not trying to be rude but you look human other than your tail."
She really wasn't trying to be rude she was just trying to sate her curiosity.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Kuja noticed the young woman calmed down and when she asked her question he laughed a slight bit and said "Ah yes my tail always seems to ruin my chances of being considered human by others. To answer your question I am known as a Genome, now as to what a genome is....well that is just another question you will have to ask when it is your turn." he didn't mind telling her he just liked to keep the rules of his little game he got set up for them now.

He looked at her and said "I ask the same question of you, what sort of race of people do you belong to? I am really quite fascinated as I have never met someone who looks like you, though I can guess your kind are not the type to make cities and are more happy to enjoy nature in all its splendor." Kuja smiled a slight bit as he hoped he could gain some worth while information from this young woman who seemed to be unaware of how dangerous a company she is keeping at the moment.
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:35 pm

She narrowed her eyes some not pressing at the question. She wasn't surprised at his question and finally relaxed her body in a way to show off the strengths of her race. She kept her gaze fixed on him as she answered his question.
" I'm what is known as a MaloGriff. I believe you are an intelligent man and can guess what creature my race is named after."
If he was going to play this as a game so was she. She desided to lean back in her chair some, her left hand playing with her eye patch. She pondered for a moment to come up with another question.
"So why did you deside to travel to this quiet, dreary town? There must have been more that brought you here other than the clear night sky.
Her eye was starting to itch and just as she was about to untie her eye patch, she thought against it and went to staring at Kuja.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Kuja was not phased by the apparent lack of enjoyment the other was having with his little game, but none the less it was still quite fun to watch people play it with him. When she told him what she was he simply said "Malogriff, I am to guess that you are part Griffin correct? I know about those creatures quite well, though on my homeworld they are nothing but mindless fiends that only seek to kill anyone they see. None of them possess the thought process of any normal sentient being."

He then noticed her question about why exactly he was in twilight town as she did not believe he was here just to enjoy the night sky, to which he simply laughed and said "Oh but you are incorrect, I am truly here to enjoy the night sky. I enjoy watching the stars and the moon act out their eternal play in the heavens up above, the world I have taken up home in does not have any stars or moons. It is simply darkness twenty four seven, now that is very dreary my dear. Now it is my turn, what exactly can Malogriffs do? What powers do they possess?"
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:42 pm

She was beginning to get uncomfortable with this question as she thought of the strengths of her race. She frowned some upon hearing the griffins of his homeland were just mindless monsters.
"Just as I thought you're correct, I am part griffin. As with our powers, I'm not so sure how to explain."
She felt a strange unease about him as she looked over the table and noticed the chocolate. She quircked her head to the side analyzing it while giving the best explanation on her race's abilities.
"Well the males of my race tend to control lightning with the snap of their fingers while females can tame the wild winds of my homeland with the bat of an eyelash. Though there are some who can learn to control both. We are swift on foot and even faster in flight. We are a very noble race in my homeland."
She still eyed the chocolate as she sniffed the air like a cautious animal examining a trap. She looked up for a moment and asked her own question.
"I would like to know how your homeland or homeworld looked. Your race fascinates me in it's appearance."
She then moved her head foreward slightly and caught the scent of the strange food before pulling back with a puzzled look on her face being unable to describe it's smell.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Kuja was pleased to hear that his guess was in fact correct then again that was the only logical choice to make, it was then that she started to answer his questions about her people and for a moment he found that their main elements are wind and lighting that is combined with their high physical abilities. To that he nodded his head in understanding and would opt to gather some feathers of hers if any where to simply fall out from the feather being replaced, he then heard her newest question about his world which caused him to chuckle a slight bit as her question pertains to two different worlds at the moment.

He looked at her and said "That would depend on which world you wish to know about, there are two worlds my race live on. Our original home world was called Terra, but it is now dead and gone forever lost to oblivion. My race now lives on another world called Gaia, it is much like any other habitable world. It has deserts, mountains, oceans, frozen tundras, though we seem to be lacking any jungles of any sort. Only forest and the like, it has rather interesting land marks though. A few would be the giant Iifa Tree, the lost village of the summoners, and the ever in motion floating paradise. Quite simply it is a world of diversity of all kinds, sadly most of the diversity comes from the many different kinds of monsters that lurk on the world. I hope that answers your question, now may I be so bold as to ask why you seem so worried about Koutetsu before. I would think you would not be too worried about him, considering how physically fit your race is."
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Her head jerked up when he asked why she was afraid of the dragon. She sank in her seat some and took her tail in hand once more, pulling a few of the hairs out sue to nerves. Every time she had to tell the story of the attack she became the scared 16 year old fledgling she was before her body was maimed.she sat up took a deep breath and began her tale.
"When I was a Fledgling, I would be sent on deliveries to other flocks for various items or papers. I was headed to a flock in the north and the air near their roost was too humid, making me have to travel by foot. I..."
she stopped and shuddered, placing a shivering hand over her eye patch.

"I was blind sided by a creature we call CrawBears. It was the same size as your friend there. I couldn't do much but flail and use my weapons to keep it from ripping me apart. When it clamped it mouth on my arm, I did the only thing I could think and stab it through it's mouth and into it's brain. I ended up paying for it and my arm was more mangled than before. I ended up passing out before either of the flocks could get to me. It took my body two years to completely heal, but even then I had scars and lost my eye. It still itches every so often.
At this point she didn't care about him seeing her eye and removed her patch. It revealed a half closed eye that was yellowish white in color. It has 4 slash marks over it and the faint shadow of a pupil could still be seen.
"I've been terrified of larger animals since then. It left me with bad memories."
She looked back down to the table and finally with her index finger and thumb pick up a piece of chocolate.
"now what is this funny smelling substance? It makes my nose twitch."

Last edited by DahliaBlackwood on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Kuja listened to Talone's story and soon learned why she was worried about Koutetsu and so he nodded his head in understanding before saying "Ah that would make a lot of sense, though why did your people not heal you with white magic. Is such a thing not on your world?" Kuja could tell that her wounds were healed the old fashion way and when she took her eyepatch off he was not bothered by it one bit. He seen far far far far worse than that, it was then she asked her question to which he said "Ah that is called chocolate, it is a treat. It is made from the beans of the coco plan, mixed with milk, and some sugar is added. There is many different kinds of chocolate, if you want a piece then be my guest. Though I am not sure if you should eat it or not, some beings get sick from chocolate. Also I am out of questions, I will allow you to ask as many questions as you wish now."
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm

She almost smiled at his understanding but gave a confused look at the term white magic.
"I've never heard of white magic before, I'm guessing it is used for healing? We mainly use plant life or animal remains."
She looked down to the chocolate in her hand and took a small bite out of it. She couldn't describe the strange new taste but she liked it and took another bite. She thought of the ingredients before asking about the candy.
"It tastes so odd but it's delightful. I've never heard of this substance or the material you call sugar. We mainly stick to eating bitter plants and meat."
She finished the piece she had in her hand and licked the melted remains off her claws. She looked back at him as she put her eye patch back on.
"when you spoke of this white magic, does that employ that there is more than magic of the elements, like sub categories?"
She was so intrigued her tail was twitching.
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Kuja saw that him talking about white magic confused the girl and to which he did nod his head to when she said it is used for healing, he then watched her enjoy the chocolate as he knew that she would like it. It was then that she asked what is sugar and then she asked about the magic questions as well, he looked at her and then said "Sugar is made from sugar canes mostly, it is a type of plant. Sugar is used to make things sweet, have you never tasted a fruit? Fruits that are sweet have a good amount of sugar in them, but sugar canes contain the most. Now for white magic, it is a field of magic really not an element. A white mage is someone that uses white magic, white magic is mostly used for healing, putting up defensive shields around people, curing people of illnesses, and also teaches the spell called Holy. It is a powerful spell that is very good against darkness beings, does that help you understand what I mean by white magic?"
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:06 pm

She thought for a moment of the plants she had eaten and she could not recall any of them tasting 'sweet' as he had put it. She nodded her head at the statement about white magic and looked around some before getting up from her chair, stretching her wings after then being folded up for so long.
"all the food from my home are either salty, savory, or bitter. This taste you call 'sweet' is new to me."
She stretched her back and flexed her toes before lifting off the ground some, a much more cheery appearance in her body language.
"would you like to come to my roost? I'm getting twitchy being out in these concrete walls for so long."
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top